PURCHASING INFORMATION FOR BESPOKE / MADE TO MEASURE / MADE TO ORDER GARMENTS:
- Hunter Kingsley bespoke / made to measure and made to order products are made one at a time to the specifications of each individual customer.
- Once a customer has selected fabric, chosen designs and been measured for a suit a non refundable deposit of 50% will be taken by Hunter Kingsley ltd. Each customer must sign a disclaimer in store accepting these terms and agreeing that the garments they have ordered are unique and bespoke to them and therefore unsellable to anyone else.
- Once a customer has had a try on fitting a further non refundable 50% of the outstanding balance will be taken. At this stage we will endeavour to make the garments fit as best as we can and to the preference of the customer with our guidance.
- Garments remain the property of Hunter Kingsley ltd until the full balance is paid.
- Returns, refunds, exchanges or credit notes cannot be issued on bespoke orders.
- Customers must sign and agree these terms with each order.
- In the rare event that Hunter Kingsley ltd are at fault we will endeavour to correct this. Any grievances will be dealt with on a case by case basis and dealt with at our discretion.
PURCHASING INFORMATION FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
- Any products online and in stock and will be shipped when payment is received.
- Suits are made to measure and never from stock.
- Made to measure and made to order, lead time is between 6 and 12 weeks, we take every effort to get your product to you within the time frame, and in the event that this will take longer, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- If needing your product for a specific date, please make us aware and we will try our best to fulfil that.
- We have made every effort to display all our products as accurately as possible.
- As colours and images vary depending on your monitor and browser we are unable to guarantee that products will be exactly as seen on your monitor.
- In the rare event that an item is incorrectly priced on the web site, Hunter Kingsley ltd reserves the right not to supply that item at said price. The normal price will be offered instead. By placing an order you agree to these terms above. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Delivery within and outwith the UK is charged at standard postage dependant on destination outside UK.
- Delivery times may be extended during certain busy periods.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 48 hrs of payment confirmation date of delivery. Our postage charges are set by royal mail special delivery – tracked and signed for.
- You will be issued with a tracking number and instructions on how to track your order.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to sign for the delivery.
- Any deliveries missed will be shipped back to us in accordance with local post office / service regulations. Re-posting of orders will be charged to the customer, including any other fees incurred by missed delivery
For more details email:firstname.lastname@example.org
All items remain the property of Hunter Kingsley ltd until payment has been received. All content and images displayed on Hunter Kingsley ltd website are the property of Hunter Kingsley ltd or their respective owners and may not be used or reproduced in any way, without prior consent from Hunter Kingsley ltd. The design of any items are copyrighted by designer Alan Moore.
Under no circumstances may you re-use any of the information on this website without prior consent from Hunter Kingsley ltd. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. We reserve the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions in compliance with UK and EU law. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
ANYONE PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM www.Hunterkingsley.com IS DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.